Our newsletter has a new name: "Weekly Share" (previously "Weekly Wrap")! To share things here, send an email to sdtjdph.share at blogger.com, following the format below.
You may subscribe to this newsletter by feed reader or by email. Any errors found will be corrected in the version at sdtjdph.
- Event, News, Resource
- Food, Urban, Collaboration
- City Heights | Event | Food | Open House @ the City Heights Free Skool : Sun Mar 16 11-3pm
- Lemon Grove | Event | Food | Build raised beds at San Miguel Elementary, Wed Mar 19 10am-12pm
- Solana Beach | Event | Food | First North County Food Not Lawns Meeting, Thu Mar 20 6-8pm
- Rainbow | Event | Food | SD County Primitive Skills Gathering (near Fallbrook), Sat Mar 22-Sun Mar 23
- Normal Heights | Event | Food | SD Food Not Lawns General Meeting, Tue Mar 25 6-7:30pm (day of week & location changed)
- Balboa Park | News | Food | There was a Fantastic Green Get-Together on Mar 8
- LA / Lakewood | News | Food | Architect-activist Fritz Haeg encourages homeowners to banish grassy vanity lawns in favor of harvestable gardens (NYT Magazine; flash heavy)
- Brooklyn / Midwood | News | Food | Backyards, Beware: An Orchard Wants Your Spot (NYT)
- Oxford, PA | News | Food | To Feed the Birds, First Feed the Bugs (NYT)
- LA | News | Food | Week 26 - Starting Tomatoes from Seed (School Garden Weekly)
- Uptown SD / Hillcrest | Event | Urban | Bus Riders Union Rally and Film, Thu Mar 20 630pm at the Joyce Beers Center